Post on 19-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
Khoo Ming ShenYan Wai ChunHiew Li MingTay Jit YingTey Thien HeeKey SummaryBoth of them are located in Klang but at different locations. Seng Huat Bah Kut Teh (under bridge bak kut the)Klang Lek Bah Kut Teh
SENG HUAT BAK KUT TEHKLANG LEK BAK KUT TEH-ADDRESS: 27, Jalan Teluk Pulai, Kawasan 6, 41100 Klang, Selangor
-ADDRESS: Jalan Besar, Kawasan 1, 41000 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
KLANG LEK BAK KUT TEH
This shop has been operated for about 44s.are about 600 more stalls/shops of Bah Kut Teh in Klang & Port Klang.The owner of the shop is able to strive to be one of the best Bah Kut Teh in town.This business was even featured in a few popular food books and magazines.this business has expanded and the second branch is located in Sentosa Klang
RESTORANT SENG HUAT BAK KUT TEH
70years of history in Bak Kut Teh business.(1979)Under the Klang Bridge Bak Kut TehFamous shop in Klang.They are friendly.
-HOW WE CONTACH THEM? http://www.klanglek.com/ http://www.senghuatbakkutteh.com-HOW WE GO TO KLANG? KTM & TAXI.-HOW WE DO THE SURVEY AND INTERVIEW? research about What question do we usually ask during an interview (food).
Description of Bak Kut Teh History
Chinese soup.Originated in Klang.Meat bone tea.Oolong chinese tea dilutes fat consumed.Served with white rice or yam rice, youtiaoThree types of bak kut teh in Singapore - Teochew - Hoklo ( Hokkien ) - CantoneseLess fatty variation - Chik Kut Teh Description of Business
Klang Lek Bak Kut TehIn 70s, Oan Ah Lek started business in Teluk Pulai,Klang.One of the best in town.Second branch in Sentosa Klang- elder daughter and her husbandMain branch his son , Oan Chee Kian.Famous pig innards.
Seng Huat Bak Kut Teh
under the bridge bak kut teh Since 1979.Second branch Kepong Utara, handled by John Lee ,the third generation.Individual bowl or clay pot style.
Comparative AnalysisKlang Lek Bak Kut TehSeng Huat Bak Kut Tehi.CompetitorsDense of Bak Kut Teh at 3.7km awayFour stores at 4.5km awayii. Brief competitorsAh Her BaK Kut TehLike food courtZinc roofElectric fannsChoose the cut you likeSold out before 8.30pmMo Sang Kor Bak Kut TehNever dilute brothStinginess in providing extra broth2. Ah Chee Bak Kut TehThick flavour Dry Fried stingray
2. Kee Heong Bak Kut TehChildhood memoryAromatic fragrance
3. Weng Heong Bak Kut TheSoup prepared in claypotSea cucumber Bak Kut TheHowever expensive4. Soong Seng Bak Kut TheUses portable stoveWet gravy for riceMeet were overcookedNot dry enough5. Hok Lai Bak Kut TehChinese crullers is abundantSoup isnt too thick nor wateryMushroomFresh meat1. Pricingiii. Competition StrategiesRM15 to RM25CheapRM20 to RM30Reasonable2. AdvertismentInternet, blog, websitesFavourite choice among the neighbourhoodInternet, blog, websitesNewspapers, tv programmeLocal chinese3. Signature DishPork intestine Chicken Traditional wayChinese herbs, cinnamon, ginseng4. Quality of ServiceOwner is friendlyPays full atentioniv. Obstacles faced by the new business ownerNot willing to wakes up earlyLot effort to achieve the tasteFaced with tight competitionsCheaper PriceOwn specialtyThe Summary of The Similarities between two restaurants
Main Products SellWorkersFuture PlanCurrent Branches
The Summary of The Differences between two restaurants
Founder and HistoryLocationsTypes of products sellBusiness hourBusiness operationNumber of customersMediaCombating competitionRestaurant layout and atmosphereConclusion
There are a lot of differences between two shopsWhich shop has the better tasteCompetitors between two shopsHow they deal and solve the problem of competitorsWhich has better business potential Recommendation
Current area of improvement Recommendation Restaurant hygiene
Kitchen and dining area must be free from food debris bin lids must tightly closed
New coat of paint is needed
- Facade of the restaurant should coated with bright colour Limited dishes in the menu
- Introduce new recipes and dishes in the menu regularlyA. KLANG LEK BAK KUT TEH
Current area of improvement
Recommendation Stuffy and cramped environment
- Expand their unit in order to provide more spaces and well-ventilated area Installing air-conditioning at the dining area
Treatments of employees
- Restaurant owner shouldn't scold them heavily even in front of the customer Short operating hours
- Business may start from lunch hour B. RESTAURANT SENG HUAT BAH KUT TEH